Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I was afraid to come back until I had some progress to show.

I do. I haven’t weighed myself in almost 2 weeks. I wanted to wait a full week after the last day I stepped on the scale, but then I got my period a week early and didn’t want to step on the scale because I knew I would have extra pounds of waterweight and because I ate too much.

The last time I checked, I was 119, which is down from the 124 I was the week before. I’m dropping the weight fast, but not fast enough. I’m going to weigh myself again Saturday morning to see what the change is. It better be significant or I think I’ll die.

I’ve been exercising daily (for like three days…. -___- ), but I’m going to keep it up. I’m sick of being a fatass.

Good news though, I was able to fit into my skinny jeans without dying even while on my period. That one pair of Lucky jeans, though, I still have yet to get small enough to get back into.

The thing that kills me the most is that I USED to be so small. If I never was, it would be so much easier to accept myself. But I can’t. I know what I can be. I need it.

1 comment:

Emry said...

I think the same thing a lot of times, that if I hadn't ever been thin, I would have less issues with my weight & stuff. When I was at where I wish I were now, I didn't even care or think about it (before puberty & ate junky food all the time & didn't gain).