Saturday, October 30, 2010

I AM NOT GONE!

Promise. I've just been busy as hell lately. I haven't had time for even facebook. I only go on with my phone, and my phone hates blogger so I haven't been around. But I promise I will be posting at least once a week now.

I miss you all! I'm going to be catching up on all of your blogs. I can't believe I've been gone for so long.

Shit has gone down. First, I'm fat. I'm up to one fucking thirteen. 113. I'm so upset. That's most of the reason I haven't posted. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm back on track though. I fasted for the first time! Only liquids for a whole day. It was lovely <3.

I want to be 95 by my birthday. January 8th. I'll be 18, and 18 pounds thinner. I'm gonna need tons of encouragement on this. I'm already feeling down in the dumps because of how huge I've gotten. I will lose this. I will.

Oh. Theres a guy in my life. Not any of the ones I've talked in the last few posts. He's smart. Nice. Funny. Talented. Going places. Rich.
Yep, I sure know how to pick em.

That is all.

And so we go.

1 comment:

Sottile said...

I'm so glad you're back! And you WILL lose those 18 pesky pounds. You know it, and I know it. We will all be here to support you and cheer you on :) Stay strong xoxo