Wednesday, December 1, 2010

and she's back!

So! I FINALLY bought a new computer! You know what that means? I'm here to stay this time. I'm back. Tell me what I've missed! I feel so out of touch. I want to hear everything. Leave a comment or shoot me an email (yellowspiceisnice@gmail.com) and tell me how your life is going. I will comment back!

Haven't lost much since my last post but I am seriously making effort. I have zero time for exercising between school and work but I'm constantly on my feet at work and walking briskly across campus, so I haven't been a couch potato either. I'm hoping once this semester is over I can get back to cardio at least three times a week. Encouragement is always welcome!

I've had a boyfriend and lost him since my last post. He just wasn't right for me, or I wasn't right for him. I don't know if I'm even cut out for relationships. Two of my close friends lately have said things to the effect of "I cannot wait to see who you end up with, because he's going to have to be everything and nothing at once." So we'll see.

I've made new friends at school. Mostly guys, since I have problems getting along with women. I'm friends with my first gay couple. I've never known anyone who was gay before, and now I know a couple. It's quite interesting. My acting class is my favorite, and my history professor is a riot. Spanish is just a breeze, thank God.

In my one night class, I've succeeded in being asked out by a 21 yr old, going on a coffee date with a 25 yr old from class and having a crush on a married 30 yr old. Isn't that terrible?

COFFEE DATE! With a 25 yr old! I have to guiltily admit that I liked it...I love older men. And I have a tiny crush on a married man. Again, terrible. The 21 yr old is cute, and he's tallllll. I love men<3.

That's all the news I can think of right now, and also that I'm passing all my classes with A's and B's. Yay! I'll be posting again before the end of the week and I hope to find comments from you all :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh it sounds like you're doing so great! Welcome back! And I'm totally jealous on the guy front. I need to kick my game into gear!
-Scarlett

Kat said...

I'm glad you seem to be doing so well=] I've missed you so much, thank god you're back. As for what you've missed... well it's been crazy. Long story short, I maintain or I go to inpatient. That's what's going on in my life, but I can't wait to hear more about you! (especially the guys, you're so lucky) Anyway, I hope things stay as great as they are.

~Cora

Emry said...

Welcome back! :)