Friday, December 17, 2010

one last chance to reverse this curse

Haha oh how quickly things change.

I haven't weighed myself because I'm gonna get my period any day but I'm pretty sure I'm in the 110 range which is eh. Not even close to the wanted 100 or less.

I didn't go for that guy with the girlfriend. Too much trouble. Fuck thatttttt.


But now I have a dilemma: the music major, the ballsy nice guy, the guy in the navy?

The one who said he'd take me on a date when he came back on leave again (navy) that I mentioned a few posts ago is ON HIS WAY HOME as I am typing this. Yeah. I have no idea if he still plans on taking me out...he'll be here 2 weeks...I still hope. I want SO badly to go out at least once in my life with this guy. It's been my dream since I was 12. I hopeeeeee.

Then there is the ballsy guy. First off, I have SO much respect for him already cus he is BRAVE. The first time he talked to me, I was all over the guy who has a girlfriend. He actually asked if we were together and I said no. He asked if I wanted to hang out and I said 'sure' and walked away. HAha. Yet the next time I saw him, he still talked to me, then we watched a video of the show and he just randomly puts his arm around me. And keeps it there. I barely respond at all, and the next time he sees me he does the same. I admire him for being so ballsy with me giving almost nothing back. I like a confident man :)

And the music major. First, he liked one of my friends from school first then switched to me when he met me. Needless to say, she hates me now. Anyways, I hanged out with him yesterday but I don't think I really like him that way. He's a chill guy, but not boyfriend material. But I'm not looking for a boyfriend anyways....


So this is where I am. I just got off work, and it took me an hr and a half rather than the usual half hour to clean up after closing. FML. Now I'm beat as hell, and have five papers to write. Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted!

ps. ronnie is free <3

1 comment:

Kat said...

Initial reaction: Holy fuck, five papers?! I don't know how you do it. Good luck though. You're such a magnet for cool guys, haha.

~Cora