Friday, December 3, 2010

I have a confession

Apparently it's something I should feel guilty for, but I absolutely don't.

I went on a date tonight, with a guy who has a girlfriend.


I'm sort of friends with said girl. Ouch.

I asked him if he wanted to catch a bite to eat before we headed to the show (he's the keyboardist and I'm a stagehand). He said yes. Innocent? I knew it wasn't, because it was my intention to maybe make something happen. But then he paid for the food. So I knew he knew it too. Nothing major happened: I kissed him on the cheek before the show started. He shared my cigarette.

Should I feel bad?

But oh, it gets worse. For the second act, I shared a seat with someone from my acting class so I could see a few of the numbers since I wasn't needed backstage. And I may have been rubbing his arm? And he might've been feeling up my leg? Ah.

The worst part is, I don't feel bad at all. Should I feel like a whore? To be brutally honest, I am happy.


The best part: at the show I was so busy that I wasn't hungry at all. I got an avocado roll around 4 and then didn't eat at all for the rest of the day. Tomorrow I'm working til 1 30 then I'll be at the show all day. :) I think there will be very little eating involved. Thank God.

Also: me and my most recent ex are on good terms again. I hugged him after the show and he picked me up. It was nice. I'm glad the drama is over.

I am tired, and I have work at 8 30 tomorrow, so goodnight!

1 comment:

Raynay said...

psssh you are hardly a whore, flirtation is innocent. mostly. :)