Monday, July 26, 2010

11:13pm

I have a rather nasty ear infection that has caused my head to ache for about a week now. It makes everything harder, not to mention, being on so many meds (singulair, antibiotics, sudafed, advil) make me nauseous. So because of that, I had to quick working out after an hour because I was in so much pain and discomfort.

But it was alright. I kept busy.

Tomorrow, I go for an xray to see if I have any bone damage to my knees. I've been having pain in them for years now, and in the past 6 months its intensified to the point where I can rarely be active, and my off balance walking is starting to affect my hips and feet. The doctor didn't even take me seriously. He told me to take an anti inflammatory. Know what that is? Fucking Advil. No thanks, dude. He said if after the xrays and the advil (which I already take plenty of and it hasn't helped) that we'd talk about an MRI. Fuck him. I'm tired of not being able to run and be active. I'm young and I've been gipped, so FIX ME.

1 comment:

Tay said...

that sounds horrible :( i'm really sorry to hear it. i hope things work out and your feeling better soon.

x