Friday, July 30, 2010

8:11pm

I'm leaving AGAIN tomorrow. For vacation this time. I'll have my computer and will probably be posting non stop about my incredibly dramatic extended family.

My grandparents (mom's mother and step father) are coming (they're financing most of the trip), along with my aunt (mom's sister) and uncle and their 4 year old, my uncle (mom's brother) and his 3 year old, and my other *aunt?* (mom's step sister) and her 3 kids (who are all 13 and under), and *uncle?* (mom's stepbrother) and his fiancée.
And then there's my family. Mom who's going through her I'm 40 stage, Dad who is pretty laid back, delinquent older brother, ADD younger brother, adopted younger brother, and handicapped little sister.

So you can see the fucking nightmare I'm in for. It doesn't help that we're Italian as hell, so any kind of disagreement is a LOUD one.

My boyfriend told me today he was worried about me. He said that he knew I hadn't been working out lately (because of damaged knees) and he's noticed I'm still losing weight and it's too much. He said he'd rather I was 130 and healthy than what I am now.
Idk. I can't help it.

So I've finally jumped on the Harry Potter bandwagon. I first read the books when Deathly Hallows came out, after being ashamed of myself for being a big time reader and never having read the books. I read them through once in 2 weeks, then never did again.
Well like a month ago I started again, finished, and started again on Thursday. I got every single book out of the library to bring on vacation.

Does anyone else not like the movies? I never really watched them but I did recently and they were SO different from the books in like weird ways. I'm scared to see what they'll do to Deathly Hallows, but of course I'll go see it anyway.

The boyfriend is buying me a Slytherin scarf, and a Snape t shirt. :)

6 comments:

Reina said...

beautiful soldier! you sound rather depressed by all the posts i've been reading on your blog.
i honestly hope if you are that you can find someway out of it.
anyways, i clicked on your blog because i LOVE your blog name. beautiful soldier.

Harry Potter is definatly a bandwagon i need to get my ass on! An avid reader like you, i cant belive i HAVENT read them. ANd they're even the genre i generally read. so im planning on getting started on them. and HOLY FREAKING CROW! you read them ALL in 2 weeks. whoa. you must be a very fast reader! i've seen some of the movies, but i guess i wouldnt be a good judge of if they're good or not because i havent read the books. I havent even seen them in order. But they seem decent to me i guess.
okay, if you are an avid reader like me, here are some books/book series you need to devour NOW!

fantasy/otherworldly/adventure/sci-fi-ish
The Hunger Games series -Suzanne Collins(LOVE LOVE LOVE)

the Study Series - Maria V. Snyder (LOVE LOVE LVOE)

Graceling, Fire and coming soon Bitterblue, by Kristin Cashore

The Mortal Instrument Series - Cassandra Clare

Prophecy of the Sisters series - Michelle Zink

Angelology - Danielle Trussini

otherwise-

The President's Daughter series (2008 revised editions)- Ellen Emmerson White

If I Stay -Gayle Forman

okay, i read so much, but those are some good ones! let me know what you think!!!!

Have a good vacation! i truly hope you survive your family :D

also, visit my blog. i think i have some good posts to maybe lift your spirits. Also check out Dove- Campaign for Real Beauty, their website (probs google it) and watch the videos (they're super short) Evolution, Onslaught and Amy.

kayyy :D thats all. excuse the length of this comment, its my bad habbit- leaving loooong comments, but thanks for reading it all if you did!
k, ill shut up now :D

Reina said...

Jeez LAWEES. my comment was almost as long as your post.

Reina said...

good lord. i thought of something else to say.

you're a beautiful soldier to be fighting your issue with weight and i belive its a battle you'll win.

Reina said...

YAYAY! omg. i KNOW. i have a MAJORLY bad habbit of leaving too LONG of comments and sometimes multiple ones. its kinda sad. but anyways, thanks for checking out my blog!!!

okay. you're turn!!! any superly awsome books you wish to share with me?

now i will have all of FOUR comments :D

Be Kind For Everyone You Know Is Fighting A Battle said...

have an awesome time sweetie and its a hard battle were fighting. im sure your boyfriend is right on it and he loves you and doesnt want to see you hurting yourself and unhappy.

Tay said...

you and your boyfriend seem really sweet :) i love the bit about him buying you a Slytherin scarf and a Snape tshirt. thats brilliant!

http://taylorpaigeloveanddance.blogspot.com/