Sunday, July 25, 2010

11:28pm

Jeeeez I needa stop posting on here when I'm pissed. I look like I'm constantly angry. Maybe I am. Anyway, boyfriend almost dumped me today because of my controlling parents. They try to keep us from seeing each other and he's getting sick of it. I admit I manipulated him a bit to get him to stay...but I'm not ready for him to leave me. I never thought I'd be that girl who was begging a guy to stay with her. I always thought that if I was ever presented with the situation I'd be able to say goodbye easily. Guess not.

Today was like freedom. I felt empty, lightheaded. And it all came to a screeching halt tonight. Little thing going on at church, food was there. I was forced to eat. The constant questions of "What have you eaten?" I had to. It made me sick. My stomach immediately started to hurt and I felt nauseated to the point of throwing up. Tomorrow will be ok. No surprises then.

Just in case you forgot, if you ever need someone to talk to, email yellowspiceisnice@gmail.com, or IM me, starveonsoldier.

Starve. Starve. Starve.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I'm sorry about your boyfriend and your shitty day :( I hope you feel better <3