Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Leaving tomorrow...

For a conference. I'm going without any family members (or people who know me that well) so I won't be badgered to eat.

Mom read my journal, I know she did. Dad gave it away (bless him). She won't fess up but she's been asking what I've eaten...

Maybe I'll fast for a day or two. Any takers? How does Thursday (and possibly Friday) sound?

I'm not sure if I'll be bringing my computer, but I'm leaning towards bringing it. I don't know if I'd live three days without dumping my mind out onto this blog...

Need someone to talk to, need a friend, need anything...

yellowspiceisnice@gmail.com

1 comment:

zette said...

would fast with you if i could, but i'll be surrounded by family&i cannot get caught. have fun at your mystery conference&stay strong, lovely.

xoxo
zette