Saturday, July 17, 2010

what a fuckin couple days

Things is fuckeddddd. But anyway.

I was in DC for a few days. Awesome time. Beer and cigarillas.

Even though I probably slept about 10 hrs the whole time, walked til my knees gave out, woke up wayyy to fuckin early just to do my hair...
And I decided to go to law school after I graduate with my bachelor's in journalism. I gotta stop being so ambitious. Eventually I'm gonna fail.

Whatever.

God, there was this girl there. She started out really nice. And then went downhill. I wanna know if I'm intimidating or something 'cause it seems like every time I hang out in a group of girls&&guys mixed I end up being ostracized by the girls. LIKE WHAT THE HELL DID I DO. She tried to get ass from my friend Chris, and got mad 'cause I hanged out with him. Chris and I drove in the same fucking car to DC. Of course we were hanging out. AND I HAVE A BOYFRIED ALREADY. Not to mention Chris is an oblivious little prude so she obviously wasn't gonna succeed with him.

Grandma's wows were today. Like wedding/vow renewal. Idk, she calls them her wows. It was nice, I sang a song with Mom. The reception went on FOREVER. And they kept bring out all this food. I had to eat. Purged. Hated self.

Oh and then the ride home. I kept bugging Mom about scheduling my second road test. She kept telling me she'd do it. Then she announced that I was not allowed to get my license yet because I wasn't experienced enough.

Mind you, she was the one who never let me drive when I had my permit.

So now my parents are using this as another ploy to keep their claws as far around me as they can 'cause they can't fucking let go. They literally cannot stop controlling me. I'm sick of it. I'll go for my road test by myself and then can continue to ruin our relationship.

No comments: