Sunday, September 19, 2010

10:56pm

I know. I haven't been posting AT ALL lately. I've been so freakin busy, and honestly I love tumblr so much more than blogger. It's way easier to use and I have more friends on their. No one comments on my blogger lol. If anyone wants to check out my tumblr its http://www.melroseavenue.tumblr.com and just shoot me a message in my ask that you know me from blogger and I'll be your bff <3

Butttt. Anyway. Still been seeing that guy...a lot actually. I'm definitely not going for any kind of romance here. Honestly, I enjoy being single and I wanna stay that way. But I definitely like this guy. HA. Like a lot. But we'll stay friends because that's all I want right now. Plus the whole him being my brother's best friend puts a damper on things..

I have bitten off way more than I can chew. I'm taking 5 college classes, auditing another, I'm in a play (that counts as three credits) and I'm working 25+ hrs a week. That's 21 credits btw. I'm drowning.

I started hanging out with one of my old friends again. We'll call her KT. She wants to lose weight...we're going to do it together. I hope she doesn't catch on to how fucked up I am.

Speaking of weight. Yesterday morning I weighed 106 and I was really pissed off because I thought I'd gained a pound. But then later in the day I got my period and I suddenly felt ok about it. I usually gain 2 to 3 pounds when I'm on my period. Which means afterwards I'll probably be down to at least 104 :) That makes me very very happy.

I'm thinking of taking some body shots and posting them on here. What do you guys think? Let me know and if you want I will :)

Stay strong my lovelies and I'm always here for you all

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds like a shitload of work... I've got 6 high school classes and I'm swamped, haha.
Body shots would be cool--I'm always curious to see how other people carry their weight.

Emry said...

I followed you on tumblr.

Mine is http://emryelle.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

yes please keep posting on blogger. i can't get the hang of tumblr.
i like the idea of putting body shots in posts - its a nice change from just thinspo, and this way, we can all feel more connected with you.

xoxo
Anna

Kat said...

Totally agree, keep posting on blogger, please. I should get a tumblr. ha. It might be cool to take some body shots. It's good to have them around to track progress. I have some on my phone so it reminds me of where I want to be=P

Fleur said...

I like tumblr more then blogger as well...especially since I lost my followers here. I followed you on tumblr ;)
♥♥♥

cinderellaconquerstheworld.blogspot.com