Wednesday, September 1, 2010

8:11pm


I'm about 780 calories today, but I did 200 crunches, and 100 lunges. Not exactly the best work out ever but it's something. Tomorrow I have off work and school so I'll have time to exercise. Probably some running, and then crunches/lunges/squats/pushups/etc.

It's getting easier and easier to restrict. I barely think about it anymore. I don't eat, and when I do, it's not that much. I live on tea and water mostly, and a few vegan 'cookies' that I get from my work. They're amazing.

Speaking of work, I learned how to make a bangin SOY capuccino. Yeah. I did that.

I TOTALLY want the new iPod nano. It's FREAKIN AMAZING. I'm buying it. Donations? Lol.


2 comments:

Kat said...

780 is totally not bad with the exercise. If you think about it, it's still less than your bmr, so there's really no way you don't lose at least a little bit of weight. And you're right, there is always tomorrow to do even better.

Jenn said...

I LOVE this outfit.