Monday, August 30, 2010

7:31pm

I have done well for once. I'm lingering at about just over 500 calories, and I've almost drank the amount of water I wanted to. I did my homework, I went to work. I did almost 200 crunches, and 50 pushups. It's a good day, lovelies.

I've been trying to give up artificial sweeteners and wheat completely. I'm allergic to both I think, because whenever I have them I get massive migraines. My mom is the same way so it makes sense. Also, I'm lactose intolerant and the only dairy I ever eat is Greek yogurt. If I didn't love eggs so much I'd probably be a vegan. Who knows. Maybe someday I will be. If I could find a healthy substitute for eggs, I'd go completely vegan.

I haven't been exercising as much lately and I hate it. Even though I'm not gaining weight, I'm getting soft. Fuck that. I'm gonna start doing 300 crunches a day, and a weight workout, and some cardio. I need to get back into the swing of things. And I need to lose. Fucking now.

1 comment:

Fleur said...

Good Luck with your exercises...if you do this you will lose weight really soon.
Stay strong
♥♥♥