Saturday, August 28, 2010

I bought new sunglasses today. They look very Lady Gaga esque. And I got Hello Kitty and Harajuku Lovers notebooks for school. All those cool college kids will make fun of me. Whatever. They can make fun but I'll still be hotter then them. And skinnier.

Still 108. I'm sick of staying the same weight. I need to lose. I'm going to eat as little as possible tomorrow (which might be a teensy bit difficult since I'll be around people all day) and hopefully be 107 by Monday. I'll do the whole waterbottle in hand I-already-ate/I'm-not-hungry trick. Whatever it takes.

The ex is confusing me so much. One day he'll barely even text me the next he's calling and wants to see me and wants to get back together. It makes me crazy. I'll think I'm doing okay without him and then he sucks me back in again like that. I don't even know what to do about it.

I made a Tumblr that's kind of a companion to this blog. You can see it here at http://melroseavenue.tumblr.com

No comments: