Tuesday, August 17, 2010

11:11pm

Today was an ok day. I went over my target calories (500) but didn't go over 700. At 677, I am ashamed to say I ate some of my siblings' ice cream when they had it today x[ but at least I didn't have my own. Also did an hr of weights, and 2 miles on the treadmill.

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary with the boy. It'll make or break us. I have very controlling parents, and they want to drive me to the restaurant to have dinner with him. Boyfriend says if they do that, he's breaking up with me.

Great guy, eh?

So I guess I'll be single soon. Whatever.

Make a wish sweethearts.


*edit*

update.

I'm a single lady now. Dad called boyfriend and told him the news. He texted me right away. That's right. Broke up with me OVER FUCKING TEXT. I knew it was coming. So I guess I shouldn't be that upset. I don't know how I feel right now. Tomorrow will tell. We'll see if I break down...probably will. idfk.

All I know is I'm fucking throwing myself into my obsessions. I'll exercise my ass off. I refuse to eat. I'm fasting tomorrow. Maybe the next day too. Hell, the next day as well. Who wants to fucking starve to death with me?

Need people to talk to :( please?

1 comment:

embre said...

oh wow , what a bastard!
text message breaking up is really shitty but at least now you know how much of a pussy he really is. a real man will at least give you a call and well i guess its best that he shows his true colors now and not a couple years down the line. when i broke up with my bf i didnt eat for like 3 days. lost a shit ton of weight so there is always a silver lining to the fucked up situation.
stay strong and hang in there. your to good for someone as infantile as that anyways.
meg