Sunday, August 22, 2010

9:32pm

Today was a yucky yucky day. Just under 900 calories. I'm pretty mad at myself, and I'm gonna use the convenient excuse of my period to justify it. I've been doing so well lately staying between 5 and 7 hundred. As soon as my period ends I'll be starting up running again. With a vengeance.

I can't wait to weight myself after my period goes away. I weighed myself last night (I got my period this morning) and I weighed 110. And that was after I had eaten. Which by the way I did awful yesterday, I ate after my post last night and threw up. But either way I was only 110 which means I'll be 107 or 106 when all the period is gone. Fuck yeahhhh.

I got lemon ginger and chai tea today, since I only had green tea left at the house and I like variety. Also, I got Starbucks instant coffee packets. They work iced or hot. I tried them once and they were AMAZING and so super duper easy that I couldn't resist. Although it'll probably turn me into a hyperactive FREAK, oh welllllll.

Sorry for the allovertheplaceness. Forgive me. I had coffee today and I'm finally feeling ok...

Talked to the ex. Possibility of us getting back together? Idk I need to think a lot about it before I make any decisions. I'm so up and down. I'm ok without him one second, and having a breakdown the next. And then I'll be almost back together with him and freak out and wonder what the hell I'm doing. And I have no one to talk to this about. My parents are so anti boyfriends that they won't really be any help. And 'best friend' is not even around. Fuck her.

I'm confused.

No comments: