Thursday, August 12, 2010

10:08pm

I did some things today that I haven't done in a long time.

I ate over my calorie limit. As apposed to my usual 500-700, I ate a whopping 1300. Now, although this is around my BMR, I felt like a fucking pig. My body didn't even know what to do with so much food. Neither did I.

And I threw up. I have not purged in such a long time but today I did. I have no idea why.

And worse, I was caught. Pretty sure I'm going to be put in therapy now, and probably medicated. That's why I stopped throwing up. Besides it being the ultimate display of lack of control, it is too easy to be found out when I'm doing that.

So back to restricting, and restricting hard. I'm going to the City tomorrow, and hoping to have only coffee the whole day. (I gave up on the religious fast, by the way, as I realized my heart wasn't in it and it should be.)

Starve on, my lovelies.

No comments: