Sunday, August 29, 2010

9:43pm

Tomorrow I'm starting full steam ahead with....starving. I won't eat unless I'm made too. I'll drink 3 liters of water a day. I'll go to work and stand all day, I'll finish my homework, I'll be successful in whatever I do.

I do so appreciate any encouragement I get. I don't get comments much, but when I do they're lovely words that definitely go to my heart. I'm looking for a texting buddy. I don't have any friends who are even conscious about their bodies, much less obsessed like I am. It'd be nice to have someone who feels the same way I do there all the time. Any takers?

3 comments:

embre said...

i wish i had texting on my phone but im stuck in the dark ages till i get a new plan lol. till then i can only recieve texts otherwise i would totally be your texting buddie.
i love the sound of your notebooks! i used to have a hello kitty lunchbox that i used through high school. i got made fun of for like, 2 days then everyone started copying me lol.
stay strong and email me anytime you need to chat
gothqueen101@gmail.com
meg
p.s. you'll be 107 in no time!

Kat said...

I totally would love a texting buddy. You don't know me, I'm a new follower, so this may seem kind of creepy. I can relate to not having friends that get it or feel the same way. If you do want to talk, you can email me at corainthedoldrums@yahoo.com. Like I said, new follower, but I really like your blog. It seems like we have similar views, and it's cool to find that.

Fleur said...

If you want you can always text me...having a buddy is a good idea
fleurthinderella@yahoo.de