Saturday, August 14, 2010

10:53am

City trip went alright. I had lots of shaked iced green (starbuckssss), and was forced to eat lunch, dinner and dessert (I didn't finish dinner and had only a few bites of ice cream). Fortunately, I spent the majority of the day walking, burning off the excess I ate.

I got a new purse on Canal Street, like I do every time I visit New York. It's a quite touristy thing to do, yet I still love it.

My brother, since vacation, has been calling me Paris, because he thinks I'm prissy. So when I came home with a necklace with a little Starbucks cup on it, and ring with a butterfly on it about three inches across, he started calling me that again with a vengeance. So apparently I'm Paris now.

I'm saving up for a Macbook. My current laptop is 2 yrs old and if used moderately should probably last a few more years but unfortunately I have downloaded just about every harmful program, filled the hard drive, and just all around overused the system. And since I'm transferring out to a four year school next fall, I'll need a computer that'll make it through.
All that to say, I've put 43$ away. Out of around 1100. Yeah. Go me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey doll, thanks for reading my blog.
The links are pretty easy--just go to the 'Posting tab' and click on the 'edit pages' button next to the 'edit posts' one.
I'm following your blog now, by the way. [:

Be Kind For Everyone You Know Is Fighting A Battle said...

i love going to the city! i love getting purses!!
glad you ate sweetie. but id be happier when the negative thoughts go away