Wednesday, August 4, 2010

12:46pm

I've finally found somewhere with internet access. Would you believe I had to pay for it? God, take me back to New Jersey so I can get free wifi in every coffee shop and Panera, and don't have to pay for tap water.

So now that I've paid four dollars to give my blog 2 hours of unadulterated time, I suppose an update is in order?

It's been pretty low drama, so far. I mean the almost drunken brawl between my brother and my uncle was avoided...my aunt hasn't bitten anyone's head off. Oh wait, except mine.

Apparently she went to my Mom and told her I was far too skinny. So mom confronts me. It was like fucking Intervention or something. She is gonna start 'monitoring the scale' and 'watching my calorie intake.' Oh, and I'm forbidden to lose another pound. We'll see how long it takes for her to forget. I'll give it til the end of the week.
When I called my aunt out on what she said to my mom she held to it. She said my hipbones stick out too far and if I think I have fat on my body then I have a serious problem. I told her that my hipbones stuck out when I weight 130 pounds. And then flounced off in my bikini. *fuck you.*
*edit* Mom wouldn't let me eat egg beaters. She said I had to eat real eggs to get some fat in me. And she made me eat a fucking quarter pound black bean burger.

So I'm sitting her in a coffee shop, with my little cousin who's just about to go into eighth grade. She's eating an everything bagel with cream cheese, and a hot chocolate. But I won't say anything. I won't poison her, like they poisoned me. Let her live in peace.

And so we go.

2 comments:

Reina said...

big sigh.
parents who dont understand are fucking annoying.
i really do hope you reach that place where you are completely happy and healthy.
<3

Reina said...

or actually, edit, adults who dont understand or think they know best are fucking annoying