Thursday, September 16, 2010

2:11pm

I did a salt water flush on tuesday, and another on wednesday. Haven't weighed myself since but I will tomorrow morning and see if I've lost. I've started counting again like a ninja. Every single thing that enters my mouth ( I wasn't too happy.) But I also bought some loose leaf tea from work so I can make it for myself at home. That'll definitely help. I got chamomile and green :) Gonna get mango black in a few days(when I have money again).

I've been seeing that guy steadily since I last posted about him (brother still doesn't know). He caught a little wind about it and said reportedly to one of his other friends "If he fucking lays a finger on her or touches her I will kill him." Eesh. Angry. Butttt he never said anything to me so oh wellll, my bad xP

1 comment:

Sottile said...

Sounds most eventful!