Thursday, September 2, 2010

4:14pm


Ahh I know that last post was short but I had no timeee and I HAD to tell you all that. I feel so good, being down another pound. It's so freakin motivating. I also lost half an inch off my hips, again not a lot but it's something.

I dyed my hair brown two days ago. Well not totally brown, but I did a ton of low lights (chocolate brown). I did that last fall too but not as heavy as this time. I still have lots of blonde left, so it's like being blonde and brunette at the same time. I love it :) Also I'm freakin tannnnnn

Talked to the ex last night and we officially decided that we're not getting back together. He says like maybe we still can sometime in the future, but I don't know if even then. I guess I wouldn't know until the time came, but at this point I have no plans to be anything other than single. That is always how I've been, until him. But now I'm back to be. I don't need anyone else. And I don't really want anyone else. I guess I'm selfish but I want to live for me now.

I got a car :) it's my brother's old one, and it's a piece of shit but I don't care cus it drives. And it's red x]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, that picture is *amazing*. There's a girl at my school who has legs like that... I feel like a creeper staring at her all the time o:
You're like the exact opposite of me--I've got brown hair with blonde highlights, and I'm really white.... Wanna trade? Haha(:
Good work with the losing, babe. You're doing AMAZING :D