Thursday, September 9, 2010

6:10

So...that guy I'm into. He came to see me at work today :) and I took my break and we had coffeeeeeee. It was really nice. I enjoyed it.

Some people are telling me that I'm stupid for even thinking about a guy right now, just having broke up with a guy, and that he's not a good guy, or he's not as into me I think. But you know what? They aren't me and I know me. Like it makes me happy to see him and talk to him and when he comes to see me, but when he doesn't, I don't feel like I'm missing something. I have control of this.

Ate like 600 calories or something today. Idk. I had a bagel for lunch. And a bagel for dinner. That was all. But yeah. It wasn't that much. Small bagels with nothing on them. I might do that tomorrow too, but just one bagel.

Got to see some old friends today. It was verrrrrry nice. I hope all you lovelies are doing mucho bien.

No comments: